ba

Voting

Monday, June 30, 2008

Jaundice ...


It's been a long night and day... last night we took Isaiah to the ER and had his bilirubin checked. He has Jaundice. Luckily we were sent home and are able to control it with scheduled bottle/water feedings and a wallaby. (a UV light that he has to be hooked up to) You can pray for Dan and I that we would be patient and get some sleep tonight.

3 comments:

Leingang Family said...

We will be praying for all three of you.

I love the pictures of your nieces and nephews. They are so cute!

Kristina said...

We'll be praying for you! We went through the jaundice stuff with Isaak, too. Sunlight and bottles did wonders! The Lord's blessings on your family. Your baby is ADORABLE!
-Kris

Brooke said...

I hope all went well last night! We will pray for Isaiah to get better soon, and for you to find a little sleep too!

I love all the new pictures! I can tell we will see lots of him on your blog!