ba

Voting

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

It all started last weekend, at the mother's day banquet at Bethel church, honoring my mom. The greatest mom I could have ever been given and who I hope to be like.....
Here she is with 3 of her very good friends, Diane JoAnn, Candis and my mom, JoAnn.


Jane, our mom and me at the Mother's Day banquet


Then, this past Saturday four of us girls (Betty, Jane, me and Jodi) took my mom out to Nature's Garden World to buy all kinds of flowers. Betty surprised my mom driving up from Minneapolis!

We saw lots of beautiful flowers....

2 comments:

Kari, RN said...

What a fun Mother's Day celebration! Great surprise for your mom with buying the flowers. Very thoughtful! I love how your mom and JoAnn match in the picture, and how Candis' shirt matches Diane's!

Henrik and Carrie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!! You look great! Hope you are feeling well!