Today Dan and I got ambitious and painted the baby's nursery. We went out to Home Depot, picked up some paint and began working on the room. Before we could even get started, however we had to remove a border which was SOOOOOOOO annoying. We finally finished that and started laying on the paint. It was a mint green and we darkened it up. This is not the finished product, but I am not going to give you any further details, so stayed tuned for more pictures.
3 comments:
Way to keep us curious!! Hope you all are doing well!!
I like the new green. But I can't wait to see what you do next!
I want you to know that the Garvins did not put the annoying border up! HA! It is fun to see what you are doing to the house. The baby's room looks great.
Kathy G.
Post a Comment