ba

Voting

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Our Journey to NY begins

On Monday morning, Aug. 27th, Dan and I headed out of Fergus Falls in our new car making our way towards Iowa to visit our good friends, Paul and Betti Lang. The drive took about 9 hours, so with little mishap we made it there about 6:00 p.m.
Some beautiful Iowa and Minnesota scenery. It was a beautiful day for a drive.
The Lang's treated Dan and I to an amazing dinner along the Mississippi river during sunset. It was unbelievable. We really enjoyed our evening together with lots of fabulous food and great conversation. We appreciated the wonderful dinner they gave us and the time that we had together!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I bet it feels amazing to finally be home :)
And I'm jealous that you got to see Kyoto...I never was able to. Next time...