One side is the gallery and the other is the coffee shop, connected with wooden pillars. VERY cozy!
ba
Voting
Sunday, July 01, 2007
I saw my Dream in REAL LIFE
This afternoon we stopped at this place that was supposed to be just a pottery gallery that turned out to be WAY better!!! As some of you may know I am an artist and my specialty is in pottery, well my goal in life is to someday own my own studio, teach classes and have a coffee shop attached. I have worked in a coffee shop for a lot of my working life so far and LOVE waking up at 6 a.m. to brew coffee and open up shop. More than that, I love teaching and making pottery, so why not combine the two. Well, today, we visited my DREAM in person. It was awesome and inspiring, just what I needed to keep my goal in mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Christine, that place is fabulous. I could just picture you owning a place just like that!
May I come for coffee?
Don't ever give up your dream... someday God will make it come true!
Wow I keep getting impressed by how regularily you post things on your blog; I love looking at it so much.
You should open your pottery/coffee shop in Japan so I can come visit...or Canada. That one would probably be a little bit more convenient :) (But not as much fun)
I like how you have a big dream like that...it almost startles me how many people don't have them these days.
Miss you guys!
What a great place! It makes me want to go there and make something. I hope someday you will have a place of your own.
Post a Comment