ba

Voting

Thursday, June 14, 2007

All Moved In

What a day! We are exhausted and our feet are really sore. I am all ready for bed, I just wanted to update our blog to show you some pictures of our busy moving day. This morning at 10:30 a.m., three of my English students showed up and helped us move over lots of boxes. After about 2 hours and two seperate trips, they were hot and tired. We sat down for a little snack and chatted. Throghout the whole day Dean and Dan were moving the furniture and larger items. At 6:30 p.m. I made an easy dinner at our new apartment. That was fun! The boys did such a great job and by 9:00 or so, they were totally whipped out, so we all went our seperate ways and crashed.
"The moving Ladies"
Moving things into our kitchen and trying to make space for everything! It's small, but it works for us.
Noriko was our door guard! After moving everything into the apartment we needed a little break.
Finally the hard working men get a break and enjoy some relaxing moments.

No comments: