
This picture was taken on Sunday afternoon, after spending 3 hours of pampering at a Beauty Salon. The four of us got our hair trimmed, got hand and back massages and our nails painted. It was a treat for all of us!
On Saturday after sightseeing all day everyone came back to our house and enjoyed some pepperoni and hamburger pizza. It went over big! Some of them hadn't had pizza in over a year!I was really happy to make something they enjoyed!
This is Kaila and Sarah just relaxing after being at the beauty salon.
3 comments:
Oh that looks SO relaxing!! :-) Sounds like you guys had fun!
And great hosts you where. Thank you again for everything you guys did for us while we were there. I am already missing you guys and the city....
Yeah, I second Kaila's 'thank you' and 'you were amazing hosts'. It was so awesome to get away for a weekend. What a good memory it is.
Post a Comment