ba

Voting

Monday, January 15, 2007

Hiking


Sometimes I forget how adventurous boys can be and how girly I can be. Dan and I were out biking and found ourselves at the foot of a mountain today. All of a sudden his male instinct appeared and he wanted to hike...mind you I was the one who noticed the sign in the distance that said Beware of Bears!! Did that stop him....oh no! He was ready to go and I wasn't about to wait around by myself! So I followed him....all the way up to the top of the mountain. The whole time I kept on looking over my shoulder seeing if bears were following and of course there weren't. (Did I mention it's January?...and bears hiberate) Well, I was a scaredy-cat, but I made it up to the top and the view was great. These pictures aren't phenomenal, but they show Ayashi, our city, and a pretty good view.

No comments: