ba

Voting

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Women's Christmas Service










The seminary church that we work with had their annual Women's Christmas service/party. I was able to be there because it didn't conflict with any of my classes. I was so happy to be a part of this celebration. I was pleasantly surprised at how encouraged I was after the afternoon was finished, considering I could hardly understand anything!! The Pastor gave a short message to start off the party, then we went into another room for some fun mixer games and some desserts! We ate a tradional Japanese Christmas/New Year's cake which was delicious! After our dessert we had a beautiful Candle light service. I love Candle light services because they're such a good time for reflection. I was also very happy to see many of my students there, which I wasn't expecting! We finished off the afternoon with a gift exchange and all went away happy!

No comments: