
Though we have yet to meet him, our little nephew continues to grow. He is about 6 weeks old now even though this picture is a couple of weeks old. (and I noticed Christine also posted it)I just thought he looked so cute in it that I just had to add it. How many people were thumb suckers when they were little? Come on, raise your hands. I know I (Dan) was. I sucked my thumb so often I caused a gap between my baby teeth when they came in. I eventually out grew it... a few years ago.
His Baptism is coming up soon and we hope to get to see it over the Internet. My sister is hoping to set up a web cam with the church laptop so that Chrisine and I can be there all the way from Japan. We are Godparents to Kenny after all. Isn't technology great?!?!
Kenny also has a new best friend!!
Big Brother Ryan and his Little Bro Kenny are getting along great. Ryan loves his little brother and from what we understand he is really great with him. He loves playing with him any chance he gets and even when Kenny is fussy Ryan picks him up and calms him down. Amazing. He is a great help to my sister Kristi.
I just wish I could be there with them. But for now pictures and the web cam are great.


No comments:
Post a Comment